TEC'S unique QMS Support Programme provides the ideal solution to the added pressures and additional demands placed on businesses and Quality Professionals.
Perhaps you are now taking on extra responsibilities or job roles, leaving little time to focus on quality and you just need a helping hand.
This service works for any of the AS9100 series of standards - and also IATF 16949, ISO 14001, and basic ISO 9001 systems.
Our programme of support may be delivered in a piecemeal manner, tailored to meet your company’s particular needs and can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Internal Audits – Conducting of routine internal on-site QMS/BMS audits for AS, IATF, ISO & Environmental.
- Bespoke Internal Audits – Conducting an on-site audit, focusing on an individual or specific area or processes.
- NADCAP Internal Audits – Conducted on-site.
- GAP Analysis – On-site GAP Analysis to determine and understand the omissions and shortcomings in your existing QMS and providing implementation strategies to ensure full conformity with the requirements.
- NCR Handling & RCCA – On-site support to advise on containment actions and offer a path to rectify, plan and close-out NCRs.
- Management Review – On-site facilitation to ensure effective management review of QMS/BMS performance to meet the requirements and drive continual improvement.
- Induction training for new Quality Managers and Quality Engineers – Practical support, coaching and on-the-job instruction to ensure a practical understanding of the requirements and the effective operation of the quality management system.
- Telephone remote support – Access to your allocated consultant as and when you need our support.
- Quality Support – General quality related support to maintain the running of your Quality/Business Management Systems.
Clients wishing to maintain their Quality & Business Management systems can engage TEC's support as and when required and can take control of the number of days they need as opposed to being tied in to a long term contract.
We offer a multiple booking discount for programs of 3 or more days. (days do not have to be used all at once, and can be spread out over a period of time to suit your requirments)
TEC Transnational are implementation and support specialists with over 25-years’ experience. Our full-time team of consultants have designed, documented, implemented and maintained modern visual 'process-driven' quality management systems for hundreds of companies throughout the world. These systems conform to the AS9100 series of standards plus customer-specific and regulatory QMS requirements (EASA, FAA, etc.). Our experience also covers IATF 16949 and NADCAP standards.