By the end of this e-Learning course you will have practical working knowledge of aviation terminology, authorities, regulations and best practices.
the scope of the 'regulations' includes UK, Europe and USA
Each Section incorporates 'self-testing' Quizzes to ensure your understanding of the material.
automated tutor advisement/hints are also provided, as necessary.
On successful completion of the course and its quizzes, you can download your Training Certificate.
ideal for individuals who are new to the aviation sector
Welcome – and your Delegate Workbook
- Download (pdf) your personal Delegate Workbook
- The Delegate Workbook is useful to refer to when undertaking the Quizzes
It is expected that you will need to take 8- to 12-hours to complete this e-Learning Course ~ but this is not an imposed time limit!
Aeronautical terminology and regulations
- Fundamental aviation terminology
- Definition of terms relating to aviation
- Agencies and Competent Authorities
- Regulations and implementing rules
- Definitions of design, production and maintenance aeronautical organizations
- Quiz: Agencies, authorities, rules & organisations
- Aeronautical (type certificated) ‘products’
- Aeronautical articles
- Aeronautical ‘critical parts/components’
- Nominated personnel
- Quiz: regulatory requirements
International and national aviation bodies and authorities
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- CAAC – Civil Aviation Administration of China
- Military Aviation Authority (MAA)
- National Aviation Authority (NAA)
- Quiz: Agencies/Authorities
- Hierarchy and structure of the ‘implementing rules’
Regulations for initial airworthiness
- Requirements for a design organization
- Requirements for a production organization
- Design ~ production organization linkages
- Quiz: Design & Production organizations and their linkages
- Aeronautical Certification Requirements
- Aeronautical type certification
- Type Certificate Data Sheets
- Approval of aeronautical articles
- Form 1 & Form 52 – Authorised Release Certificates
- Quiz: Regulations for initial airworthiness
Regulations for continuing airworthiness
- Maintenance Organizations and Part-145
- Continuing airworthiness management process
- Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO)
- Requirements for components, standard parts and materials
- Ensuring traceability & responsibility
- Maintenance release
- Aircraft certificate of release to service
- Component certificate of release to service
- Airworthiness Review Certificate (Subpart I)
- Aircraft return to service after extended downtime
- Quiz: Regulations for continuing airworthiness
- Obtain a pdf copy of your Training Certificate ~ immediately
The benefits of e-Learning are numerous; not only are they extremely cost-effective but they provide students with convenience and flexibility as they embark on their learning journey.
attain in-depth knowledge & skills without the pressure of exams
You can complete your training whenever and wherever you want, and at your own pace.
companies do not have to tie-up entire teams at the same time as is the case with conventional classroom-based training
Each section of this e-learning course incorporates Quizzes to ensure student understanding. Automated tutor hints/advisement are also provided, as necessary. You can re-do the e-Learning Courses as many times as your like!
once purchased ~ this e-Learning Course is available to you for all time!