AQAP-2110:2016 and AQAP-2310:2017 contain NATO’s (and the UK MOD's) quality assurance requirements for design, development and production –
- AQAP-2110:2016 includes the (applicable) requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- AQAP-2310:2017 includes the (applicable) requirements of AS9100:2016
Compliance with MOD/NATO standards is vitally important for organizations wishing to bid for MOD or NATO contracts
These AQAPs mandate that a Quality Management System (QMS) be established, documented, applied, maintained, assessed & improved and evaluated, in accordance with all their additional requirements.
e-Learning course specifically designed for management teams
To ensure faultless incorporation and implementation of the AQAP requirements top management must appreciate their role and the particular requirements which relate to them as well as understanding what must be delegated to quality professionals.
This highly interactive e-Learning (on-line training) course can be completed in a half-day. It uses a combination of downloaded documents, Videos, Quizzes and Assignments to ensure full understanding of the principles and practices involved.
e-Learning course can be completed in a half-day
The e-Learning course is presented in sections with each section containing several modules. The following topics are addressed –
MOD, NATO, AQAP, MOD requirements & NATO standardization
- Who are the UK MOD?
- Who are NATO?
- What is NATO standardization?
- What are the AQAP documents?
- What are MOD requirements?
- Defence Special Interest Group
- Quiz: NATO, AQAP, MoD
Introduction to Government Quality Assurance (GQA)
- GQA – a functional framework for acquisition
- GQA – a functional framework for acquisition
The Governance, Assurance and Improvement (GAI) Model
- Understanding “Quality” and GAI
- GAI model defined
- GAI model principles
- Quality Management System
- Government Quality Assurance framework stages
- GQA 6-stage framework – MOD-only involvement
- GQA 6-stage framework – MOD + your involvement
- GQA 6-stage framework & GAI model
- Quiz: GQA and the 6-stage framework
- Why so much details regarding MOD and NATO operations?
Selecting the appropriate AQAP
- NATO ‘AQAP selection’ process
- Summary of possible ‘appropriate AQAPs’
- Obtaining copies of the AQAP documents
Evaluating & upgrading your existing QMS
- Role of Top management
- Role of the Management representative
- Reviewing and upgrading your QMS processes
- Types of QMS processes
- Describing your QMS processes and their sequence & interaction
- Upgrading your existing QMS
- QMS – Effective and Economical?
- How will the MOD evaluate your QMS?
- Top management assignment: critically reviewing Scope
- Top management assignment: critically reviewing Quality Policy
- Understanding 'right-of-access' to your organization and supply chain for GQA Activities
Specific requirements relating to (top) management
- Risk-based thinking
- Segregated area for nonconforming product
- Competence of managers and operators
- Documented information
- Customer communications
- Dependability issues
- Supplier monitor/control and prevention of counterfeit parts
- Communication with the GQAR and/or Acquirer
- Property belonging to customers or external providers
- Product preservation, expiry date/shelf-life and FOD prevention
- Certificate of Conformity and GQAR and/or Acquirer final inspection/formal acceptance
- Control and disposition of nonconforming products and concessions
- Customer complaints
- Management review (inputs/outputs)
- Nonconformity, root cause analysis and corrective action
- Getting started
- IMS (Integrated Management System)
TEC’s e-Learning empowerment course is aimed at top managers and other managers who need to –
- understand the vital importance of upgrading their QMS to address MOD/NATO requirements
- interpret the related terminology and acronyms
- know how to download the AQAP-documents free-of-charge
- grasp the requirements which are particularly relevant to management
- feel confident to delegate QMS development and deployment to quality professionals
This highly interactive e-Learning course can be completed in a half-day. It uses a combination of downloaded documents, Videos, Quizzes and Assignments to ensure full understanding of the principles and practices involved.
The benefits of e-learning are numerous; not only are they extremely cost-effective but they provide learners with convenience and flexibility as they embark on their ‘education journey’. Training sessions may be scheduled whenever and wherever you want, and at your own pace.
You won’t have to tie-up top/senior management at the same time as is the case with conventional classroom-based training.
This e-Learning course covers in detail everything that your organization must do to successfully develop and implement an effective and economical QMS which meets all applicable AQAP-2110:2016 and AQAP-2310:2017 requirements.