TEC's AS9145 – APQP & PPAP training programme provides organizations with the knowledge and skills required to successfully design, deploy and maintain an APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) and PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) system in full conformity with the AS9145 standard.
The APQP & PPAP training programme empowers individuals to –
develop and deploy practical APQP implementation strategies use and teach essential quality tools and techniques audit APQP system processes and manage KPIs perform Layered Process Audits (LPA) to ensure APQP are being properly followed in the workplace perform 8-D problem solving
Click on the links below for details –
- AS9145 – APQP & PPAP Practitioner Master Class
- AS13000 – Problem Solving Requirements for Suppliers (8-D)
- AS13003 – Measurement Systems Analysis Requirements for the Aero Engine Supply Chain
- AS13004 – Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) and Control Plans
- AS13006 – Process Control Methods
- AS9145 – APQP & Layered Process Auditing (LPA)
- Counterfeit parts, Conflict minerals and Product safety
- AS9102 – Aerospace First Article Inspection Requirement
- AS9103 – Aerospace Series - Quality Management Systems Variation Management of Key Characteristics
Implementation of APQP and PPAP requires an in-depth knowledge of the essential processes and competency in the use of quality tools such as 8-D problem solving, LPA (Layered Process Auditing), PFMEAs, DFMEAs, MSA (GR&R), Control Plans, Process Capacity Studies and appropriate SPC.
The AS9145 – APQP & PPAP training programm provides all of the knowledge and skills required.