TEC Transnational’s Aerospace QMS Internal Auditing Service provides the ideal solution for ensuring that your QMS (quality management system) is audited on a regular and routine basis for a remarkably modest annual fee.
In addition, we ensure that any shortcomings uncovered are effectively addressed with a robust corrective action to clear all outstanding NCRs and ensure that they are never repeated.
STOP PRESS: TEC also offer their QMS Internal Auditing Service for automotive & motorsport (TS16949) and rail (IRIS) standards.
The unique Aerospace QMS Internal Auditing Service provides the ideal solution for all these pressures. The following are the key topics included -
- Preparation for the internal audit including a review of the existing QMS documentation and identification of any ‘top level’ nonconformities in respect of AS9100 series of standards requirements
- Review of previous internal audit NCRs close-outs - highlighting of ‘delinquent’ NCRs and agreement of dates for the on-site activities
- Undertaking of the on-site internal audit to cover all processes and the related AS9100 series of standards requirements
- Review of individual process-level metrics - identification, definition, targets, actual performance, actions/continual improvement (PEARs)
- Review of the Policy statement, Quality objectives, Customer satisfaction monitoring (to include Quality, Delivery, CARs and Complaints), etc. - identification of any shortcomings
- Explanation of ‘detailed’ nonconformities in respect of mandatory requirements identified.Agreement of necessary corrective actions with your company’s Management Representative and managers responsible for the process/area involved
- Assessment of management review agendas, outputs and completed actions - identification of any shortcomings
- Presentation of an audit summary to the Management Representative and top management (if required)
Also we offer Hot-Line telephone/e-mail support for matters relating to the documented QMS.
Preparing for a successful a successful AS9100 series Certification Body audit is a big enough challenge in its own right. Conducting in-depth internal audits using a process-based approach can also be a major strain on internal resources. These internal audits must include assessing how well your Top Management are continually monitoring Quality and Deliver performance for all aerospace/defence customers, and are providing the leadership to ensure that targets are being met and actions are being take to drive continual improvement.
TEC Transnational are implementation and support specialists with over 25-years’ experience. Our full-time team of consultants have designed, documented, implemented, maintained and audited quality management systems for hundreds of companies throughout the world. These systems conform to the AS9100 series of standards plus customer-specific and regulatory QMS requirements (EASA, FAA, etc.).
TEC also offer their QMS Internal Auditing Service for automotive & motorsport (TS16949) and rail (IRIS) standards.